After spending some months in non-democratic countries, finally I return to be proud of my own! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
The blog has been down for a few days and will be down for some more until I manage to find once-again-conscience-relieving-not-necessarily-fact-based-yet-comfortable answers on some of the following questions:
– Will justice decide if a 15 year-old should die or will Rambo return from Afghanistan?
– Can invertebrates study law?
– Who judges a judge? No. 1? Internationally?
– Do flower pots send people to hospitals for 5 euros a day?
– Does religion own lakes?
– Is working 16 hours as allegedly mind altering as ministers demonstrate?
– Which is better travel agency; the Monastery of Vatopedion or Siemens?
– How many policemen are necessary to celebrate white Christmas in gray Athens?
– Are fascists truly elected or only deserved?
– Does the constitution protect the Orwellian equivalence of a pork-head-offering with a pork-man?
– How many known-unknowns can a closed mathematical system of one equation solve?
– Do tear gases cure spiritual flatulence?
– Will national prices for couches drop after a series of demonstrations with adult participants?
– Can you find 3 Wise Men and a Virgin in the parliament?
– What does a pork head need to obtain ISO 9001 and HACCP?
– What is the energy potential of 300 representatives in joules/inch^2 during a football match or at the night club?
– Will the Army put some order or will the Order put some army?
– How many dictionaries of greek language does it take to change an LED lamp?
– Why did the shit hit the fan left-center-right?
– Can you choose which country you betray if you have no citizenship?
– Will Christmas still be celebrated even if the mayor of Athens would place Rudolph’s nose up his rectum?
– Does spiritual masturbation evoke same physical feelings as physical masturbation provokes spiritual experiences?
Huf, so many questions to be answered, better go and buy, the market needs my financial face lifting!
Answers to the quiz here.
(If you don’t propagate these Seasonal Wishes, you are doomed to be brain-dead before you say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. This is not your usual threat; this is your usual penitence.)